Sharing Economy Systems: We are seeking candidates to work in the following areas as part of a sharing economy project. Currently we have 5 Ph.D. positions and one Postdoc position available.
1. Dimensioning of Sharing Economy Systems
2. Congestion management and behavioural analytics for Sharing Economy Systems
3. Human-in-the loop data science and control/prediction and optimization under feedback
4. Blockchain and DAGS for high frequency sharing economy micropayments
5. Design of Cyber-Physical Systems
Advanced Manufacturing: We have one Ph.D. position in the area of cyber physical systems for 3D manufacturing applications. The focus of the positions will be in the area of cooperative control involving humans and machines, as well as cognitive computing with a focus of operator-machine optimisation. This is part of the new I-FORM centre. A job specification can be found (advert_sep5th).
Automotive: We are also seeking candidates for our mobility work in the context of the Enable-S3 project and for our work with Lero. The project seeks to develop tools to test and evaluate autonomous vehicles. As part of both of these projects we will also explore closed loop design of recommender systems (closed loop identification for big data applications).
Interested candidates should contact: robertdotshortenatucddotie.